449 FAIRWOOD Road Michigan (Pinckney, Michigan, US - 48169) Built
SALE PENDING $379,900
SCORE REALTY, LLC
- Ranch - Pinckney, MI
- Type: Residential
- Style: Ranch
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Heated, Open, Workshop"
- Size: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.69 acres
- Year Built: 1988 "Updated 2012"
- MLS #: 2210095510
Country living & spacious scenic lifestyle exists here! You are a stones throw away from beautiful Pickney Village, yet set in the woods offering a serine south eastern view, reminiscent of a Bob Ross painting, peering through a corridor of pond, foliage and mature trees! This property offers many great features packaged in one. You have over 1,000 sq ft 3 car garage w/ 1.5 car bay/heated workshop. Known as the "window home" by the neighbors, you are offered large Anderson windows, vaulted ceilings, natural light, a custom stone fireplace with real wood burner and real Hickory Chelsea wood floors! Your kitchen is stacked with Custom Amish Cabinets, 40" uppers, under lighting, soft close, warming drawer, double dishwasher and an organization station! The Master bedroom offers heated floors around the bed area with private balcolny. The partially finished walk-out basement has tall ceilings, a large hobby/crafting room and STORAGE SPACE! Come see it quick. New roof Oct 2021.
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Interior Features: Attic, Basement, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Cable ready
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Water - Softener
- Lot Features: Sprinkler System
- Roof: Asphalt
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.